Seeking Staff Surveyor to assist the Principals, Professional Land Surveyor and Project Engineers in the timely and accurate completion of various aspects of surveying services for projects that pertain to land surveying, staking and construction layout.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in Surveying, Civil Engineering, or a related science field.
- Passed or be eligible to sit for the Surveyor-In-Training (SIT) Examination
- Strong math skills: geometry, trigonometry and other computations
- Computer skills: AutoCAD (Civil 3D) and MS Office Suite
- Above average written and verbal communication skills