Professional Engineer and Surveyor-in-Training,
Education & Background
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, 2009
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Illinois
- Licensed Surveyor-in-Training in Illinois
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control
Experience & Responsibilities
- Responsible for design of site improvements on various land development projects including preparation of construction plans and performing drainage calculations. Site improvements include sidewalks, drives, parking lots, grading plans, sanitary and storm sewers and storm water management facilities.
- Also serves as survey crew chief for topographic surveys and construction staking and layout.
Hobbies & Interests
- Hobbies and interests include golf, family activities, restoring cars, fantasy football and cheering on the St. Louis Cardinals and Green Bay Packers.