Education & Background
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Bradley University, Peoria, 2006
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Illinois
- FHWA Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges Certification
- IDOT Approved Bridge Safety Inspection Program Manager
- IDOT Documentation of Contract Quantitates Certification
- IDOT Illinois Construction Record System Certification
Experience & Responsibilities
- Responsible for design of site improvements on various residential subdivision and commercial land development projects including contract administration, preparation of construction plans and performing drainage calculations from concept through construction. Site improvements include roadways, sidewalks, drives, parking lots, grading plans, water, sanitary and storm sewer systems and storm water management facilities.
- Performs surveying related tasks such as plat preparation, as-built surveys and construction staking.
- Prepares permits for Water Treatment, Waste Water Treatment Sludge disposal and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Performs and prepares maintenance assessments and plans for various improvements including roadways, culverts, bridges, water treatment facilities, water towers and sewer treatment facilities.
Hobbies & Interests
- Hobbies and interests include spending time w/ family, listening to music, working on vehicles and gardening.