Seeking Structural Engineer to design buildings and other structures to expand our structural division.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, M.S. a plus.
- Passed or be eligible to sit for the Principles and Practice of Engineering (SE) Examination
- 5+ years professional engineering experience
- Strong math skills: geometry, trigonometry and other computations
- Computer skills: AutoCAD (BDS), RISA 3D or analogous software and MS Office Suite
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
Location: Decatur Office
"*" indicates required fields