Seeking Staff Engineer to assist the Principals and Project Engineers in the timely and accurate completion of various aspects of site design projects including the preparation/performance of calculations, conceptual plans, construction drawings, details, specifications, permit applications, report writing, site inspection and construction observation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in Engineering.
- Passed or be eligible to sit for the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) Examination
- Experience with Structural Design, Site Development Design, Permitting and Construction Observation.
- Strong math skills: geometry, trigonometry and other computations
- Computer skills: AutoCAD (Civil 3D) and MS Office Suite
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
Location: Bloomington & Decatur Office
"*" indicates required fields